Hello, my wonderful readers!
Yes, its been ages and I do blame being internet-less for about a month and then just being slack in getting back into blog land. And what better way to arrive back than with a Winter Mystery Box Swap.
Seeing as though it is Winter here again in the Southern Hemisphere, and almost half way through the year, can you believe how Quickly this year is flying by?? I thought it was high time to get another Book Swap going on but this one is going to be slightly different to our last one.
1) The book that you send must be written by a South African author and preferably one that you enjoyed. (I am loving discovering new SA authors and I’m sure you will too)
2) Your book swap parcel must contain ONE item that you find crucial to survive your Winter. It could be a certain type of lip gloss, a specific chocolate or a family soup recipe but must be the ONE thing that you really do feel that you would be at a loss without it in your Winter months. But please keep the spend down to maximum of R100 but remember that you may not even need to spend money for this one.
3) Books may be gently read, second hand but please ensure not in terrible condition.
HOW IT WORKS
1) You leave a comment in the comment section saying ‘I’m in’,together with your name and email so we can contact you. Your commenting automatically places you as a participant. The next commenter will then get a bookish gift from the first commenter. It doesn’t matter if there is an odd amount of people taking part because each commenter will receive a book from the previous commenter. The last commenter will send a book gift to the first commenter. Easy Peasy as my daughter says…
2) This is only for South African residents.
3) Anyone can participate, you do not need to have a blog, just a postal address and email in order to contact you and let you know the details of the person you are sending it to.
4) You must be committed to participating if you leave a comment
5) The closing date for all comments will be on the 2nd June and you will have two weeks to send your parcel out. All parcels must be posted by the very latest on the 15th June.
6) Spread the word and get commenting. Everyone will receive the details of who they need to post to by 12am 3rd June.
And lastly, Have Fun!